A series of workshops for rostered ministers of the Saint Paul Area Synod, Business 101 is intended to help deepen the knowledge of nuts-and-bolts church management.
This August, workshops include...
- Big Church, Small Church, One Manual: Best Staffing Practices for Churches
- Understanding Budgets & Financial Reports
- Maintaining & Growing Your Church's Endowment
- Church Law 101: Legal Considerations for Rostered Ministers
- The Living, Breathing, Ever-Changing Document: The Church Constitution
- What Your Building Says About You
- Creating an Effective Communications Plan
Read descriptions for all of these workshops here. Workshops are $15 each. For First Call Theological Education (FCTE) participants, these workshops fulfill the column B requirement for the year. Registration is now open through August 1!