Rostered Ministry Vacancies
- Atonement, New Brighton, pastor
- Christ the King, New Brighton, senior pastor
- Christus Victor, Apple Valley, associate pastor
- Family of Christ, Lakeville, pastor
- Hmong Central, St. Paul, pastor
- Holy Cross, Oakdale, senior pastor
- Hosanna, Forest Lake, senior pastor
- Light of the World, Farmington, pastor
- Roseville, Roseville, associate pastor
- Spring Lake, North Branch, pastor
- St. James, Burnsville, associate pastor
Call Committee Active
- Gustavus Adolphus, St. Paul, associate pastor
- Our Savior’s, Circle Pines, associate pastor
- Grace, Apple Valley, associate pastor
- Highview Christiania, Farmington, pastor
- Trinity, Lindstrom, part-time associate pastor
- Ordination, Consecration, and Commissioning
- The Rev. Dawn Alitz, ordained April 3, serving as associate pastor at Our Savior’s, Stillwater
- The Rev. Kyle Jackson, ordained April 28, as he is called to serve as associate pastor at Incarnation, Shoreview
- The Rev. Eric Elkin accepted a call to serve as senior pastor at St. Luke, Cottage Grove.
- The Rev. Christopher Hagen accepted a call to serve as interim senior pastor at Christ the King, New Brighton.
- The Rev. Hollie Holt-Woehl accepted a call to serve as interim pastor at Light of the World, Farmington.
- The Rev. Tom Jenkins accepted a call to serve as senior pastor at Mount Calvary, Eagan.
- The Rev. Shawn Mai accepted a call to serve as manager of spiritual care and ACPE supervisor at United Hospital, St. Paul.
- The Rev. Meredith McGrath accepted a call to serve as associate pastor at Elim, Scandia.
- The Rev. Sandy Rothschiller accepted a call to serve as pastoral care associate at Prince of Peace, Burnsville.
- The Rev. Bea Vue-Benson, non-stipendiary synodical call.