Various forms and reports needed by rostered and congregational leaders for records management, governance, reporting to the Saint Paul Area Synod, directing mission support, and congregational life. If you cannot find a form, please call the synod office at 651.224.4313.
- Annual Letter from Bishop Rogness
- Salary and Compensation Guidelines (PDF)
- Information for Treasurers and Accountants (PDF)
- Generic Remittance Form for Directing Money to the Saint Paul Area Synod (PDF)
- ELCA Parochial Report Form A and Form C
- Records Management for Congregations
- Intent Form for Mission Support (PDF)
Constitution resources for congregations
- Model Constitution for Congregations 2011 (DOC)
- Amendments to the Model Constitution for Congregations 2011 (DOC) or download the PDF
Forms and reports for rostered leaders
Forms and reports needed by rostered leaders. If you cannot find a form, please call the synod office at 651.224.4313.
Annual ministry reports to the bishop. Forms on which to complete your annual ministry report to the bishop are included here. Scroll down the page to find the form that pertains to your ministry. You may download and print this form and mail it to the synod office or complete the form online and submit it electronically to Julie Keefe.
While it may seem to you to be paperwork that clutters your desk, be assured we value the brief responses you send to us. Bishop Rogness reads them all and passes them to the staff member who works mostly closely with you and your ministry site. If you feel like writing more, feel free; if you decide that a personal visit might be more helpful, call and set one up. We’re more than receptive to such visits.
Rostered leaders, congregations, and church-related organizations will find mobility forms that have been “designed and crafted to work together with a churchwide mobility database that will store the forms.” The Rostered Leader Profile (RLP) and the Ministry Site Profile (MSP) may be accessed on the ELCA website at www.elca.org/call.