Various forms and reports needed by rostered and congregational leaders for records management, governance, reporting to the Saint Paul Area Synod, directing mission support, and congregational life. If you cannot find a form, please call the synod office at 651.224.4313.
- Annual Letter (PDF) Last updated January 2016
- 2017 Salary and Compensation Guidelines (PDF)
- 2016 Salary and Compensation Guidelines (PDF)
- Information for Treasurers and Accountants (PDF)
- Generic Remittance Form for Directing Money to the Saint Paul Area Synod (PDF)
- ELCA Congregational Report Form A and Form C
- Records Management for Congregations
Rostered Leaders' Annual Ministry Report
One of the priorities in our work as a synod is staying in close relationship with the rostered leaders who serve our church. The Annual Ministry Report, received by Bishop Lull, allows us to check-in on your discernment, your call, and anything that the synod might hold in prayer for you. It also keeps us updated on practical information, such as current contact information, anniversaries, etc.
Below you will find links to each of the Rostered Leader Annual Report Forms. Please open the form that best describes your status over the past year. Save the form to your computer. Open the saved form and fill it out. Be sure to save your changes before sending it to Bishop Lull. To use the fillable form, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please note that the questions have a 250 word limit when filled out electronically.
- Report for Ordained Minister, Retired
- Report for Ordained Minister Not Under Call
- Report for Ordained Minister Under Call from Congregation
- Report for Ordained Minister Under Call from Synod or ELCA Council
- Report for Minister of Word & Service, Retired
- Report for Minister of Word & Service Not Under Call
- Report for Minister of Word & Service Under Call from Congregation
- Report for Minister of Word & Service Under Call from Synod or ELCA Council
Once you have completed your Annual Leaders Report, attach it in an email to Bishop Lull at email@example.com. Alternatively you may print the report and mail it to the synod office (105 University Avenue West, St. Paul, MN 55103). If a face-to-face conversation would be helpful with Bishop Lull or one of the Assistants to the Bishop, contact Anna Grunner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-224-4313 (ext. 108) and she will communicate with you regarding a time to meet.
Rostered leaders, congregations, and church-related organizations will find mobility forms that have been “designed and crafted to work together with a churchwide mobility database that will store the forms.” The Rostered Leader Profile (RLP) and the Ministry Site Profile (MSP) may be accessed on the ELCA website at www.elca.org/call-process then click on "Access Account."